Saturday, May 8, 2010

Finals....

Oh poo, it's that time again... You've done fairly well this semester...or not. Sometimes if you're lucky you're final is just like another mid-term examination and if you've done well, you could possibly afford to skip it, great!

But sometimes your final is worth more than half of your entire grade!! What?! Don't get me wrong, I do understand the concept, you want students to know everything that was taught in the course so they will be more knowledgeable for the future. Well that's fine and dandy, but maybe, just maybe these students have other classes. Just taking a stab in the dark.

But come on! It's just so stressful. Just earlier today I was looking at work done at the beginning of the term. If I had not known any better I would have thought it was years since I learned the material. Hopefully studying my bum off will do!

And to all of those with finals ahead or in the past, I wish you all the best =)

1 comment: